Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Robot

Happy 1st Birthday to my godson, Benjamin!! Here is his super easy and cute card...I started off first with a birthday robot stamp, which came in a set of three. I colored it in, and added the number one inside the balloon. I covered the balloon and the robot's eyes with Glossy Accents to give them dimension, and added glitter to the cupcake with my Wink of Stella pen. The rest of the card was super easy to make with paper I already had on hand and the Square Flip Its Die, which conveniently cut out all the pieces needed. 







Supplies used:
Blue and Green Cardstock
12x12 Green One Year Baby sheet from Creative Imaginations
Hero Arts Wood Stamps of 3 Robots
Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
Sticker Letters from American Crafts
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
My Favorite Things Pierced Square Dies
Sizzix Square Flip Its Card #2
Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages Clear Stamps
Copic XPress It Blending paper

No comments:

Post a Comment