Monday, May 5, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

I know it's May now, and Easter was two weeks ago, but I just had to share my Easter 2014 cards. I missed dying eggs with my friends, the Kennedys, and watching their little tykes search for Easter eggs on their front lawn, so I thought I'd send their boys an Easter card. Once I made one card, it was hard to stop there, and so I made my family cards as well ;) Notice how the background is embossed with a weave pattern that reminds me of Easter baskets!



I added some brown flocking powder to its tummy and tail.


This bunny rabbit actually moves! I placed it on a Wobbles, basically a little spring that allows it to "wobble" back and forth if it's touched. I thought the boys would have fun with that!







Of course I had to make the bunny ears fluffy!






No comments:

Post a Comment