Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Mister Birthday Party

I had so much fun creating these rosette banners for a Little Mister Themed Birthday Party!! What a great theme to get my creative juices flowing! I incorporated so many of my favorite things: chevron, polka dots, stripes, the color teal, chalkboard effect, chalkboard lettering, and rosettes! It was pretty labor intensive, from folding and glueing together all the rosettes, to creating a chalkboard effect on all of the black cardstock, and using my Uniball Signo pen to outline the letters, but I wouldn't have done anything less!










Joann's had polka dot felt which I cut out into a bow-tie using my MFT Die-namics Dainty Bows Dies.




The High Chair Sign







The Little Mister Birthday Boy with his parents

 Here is the card I created to give to the birthday boy, again using the chalkboard effect. I had cute chevron cardstock on hand to create a matching envelope as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment