Monday, June 15, 2015

Halloween DIY Crafts

October last year was pretty busy. With the Giants winning their third World Series in five years, orange and black in San Francisco was to be seen everywhere. I created a black and orange tutu that doubled as my Giants Half Marathon outfit and my Halloween costume. Halloween also happened to be the day of the Giants World Series parade. Though I could not be there due to rain and having to see patients that day, I still showed up to work in my orange and black. 







My office Halloween banner


I sent a birthday package to little Nathan, who moved to NYC for the year...




This was a cute DIY project I ended up making one night while at the home of my mother-in-law, who happened to have all the supplies just lying around. So we made a very cute Halloween wreath for free!

















No comments:

Post a Comment