Monday, June 15, 2015

Paper Flower Wedding Decor

Back in October a friend decided that she wanted to create paper flowers of various sizes to decorate a back drop for her photo booth at her wedding. For table centerpieces she also wanted paper flowers along with fresh succulents, rocks and drift wood found on the beach. A bunch of us gals had a fun craft day at my place creating flowers by hand. We watched so many origami Youtube videos that day. For some flowers I "cheated" by using my Cricut and a flower paper punch made by We R Memory Keepers. Things looked so great I decided to make a head table centerpiece using my Cricut-cut flowers, floral wire, and a big styrofoam half globe.














Here are the actual wedding photos, taken by my hubby in beautiful Big Sur. 
The photo booth back drop using a ton of hand made/folded flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment