Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just Married Wedding Day Card

I wanted to make an extra special wedding day card for my good friends. Danmy and I have been crafting together and for each other ever since college. I used the Tiddly Inks Love Fully stamp, and I tried to imitate what the couple actually wore on their wedding day. I am still just a beginner I must admit when it comes to coloring with alcohol markers, and I am enjoying the challenge of how to color hair and clothing. When I decided to mat my colored image on gray cardstock, I looked into my drawer where I keep my stash of embellishments, and came across the cute gray and peach paper flowers. These just happened to be the same colors Danmy was originally thinking of as wedding colors (see earlier post about Craft Day). I embossed a white piece of cardstock with a heart pattern and matted it with matching peach cardstock. The "Just Married" stamp from the Fiskars stamp set is actually one stamp, but after stamping, I merely cut it into two separate banners in order to fit them just right on the card.


It's all about the details: Wink of Stella, polka dot bow die, and Glossy Accents on the roses.





Congratulations Danmy and Ray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment