Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bon Voyage

We've had a lot of friends this year move away due to relocation for jobs :( I finally found a cute stamp through Tiddly Inks which makes for a great "Going-Away" card. I have yet to find a "We'll Miss You" stamp so I put two stamps together to create the sentiment I needed. Unfortunately the "bon voyage" Stamping Bella stamp I ordered through Joann's was no longer in stock. I had some fun coloring with my Spectrum markers (I bought more markers at the Crafter's Companion warehouse sale this weekend to complete my set!). I used my favorite Bazzill cardstock in Candy Necklace, Red Stickles, and of course, Wink of Stella glitter pen. I also used the Copic X-Press Blending paper highly recommended by my favorite bloggers--and I was happy to not have any bleeding from the markers. I have just gotten a ton of new cute stamps from Penny Black and Tiddly Inks--I will be excited to share what I come up with!






No comments:

Post a Comment