Thursday, December 19, 2013

More Christmas Cards

Here are a couple more Christmas cards I made for this holiday season. I had to use at least one of my stamps to try out my alcohol markers, so I picked one of the Penny Black stamps and created two different cards with two different color schemes. I love the pink and teal especially--not necessarily the colors you would think of for Christmas, but I think it totally works. I love the sentiment--only $1 at Michael's! The snowflake embossing folder is one of my favorites as well. The extra details are what really make a card, i.e. the glitter from Wink of Stella, Glossy accents for the eyes and nose, and Stickles glitter for the holly.







I couldn't let the beautiful backgrounds I created earlier with white embossed images and Perfect Pearls Mist go to waste, so I created these additional cards. I love the sophisticated look of the gray card, and the masculine nature of the blue card--making it perfect for a male recipient.















No comments:

Post a Comment