Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Odds and Ends

I've made some random things this past month, and I thought I'd just share some of them...

Foam mustaches:
One of my friends/neighbors owns a photo booth that he rents out for weddings and events. He asked me to create a couple of durable mustaches that he could attach to sticks and use as props for photos. I remembered that Cricut had a set of various mustaches, and I headed to my Michael's store and bought some foam in black and brown, as well as a Deep Cut blade for the Cricut. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but the Deep Blade cut very well.


iPhone Cover:
My sister and I were Christmas shopping, and she almost bought an iPhone case with a chevron background for almost $30! I remembered that Cricut also had digital images for iPhone cases, and I told my sister I could make her a cheaper cover, for much less. I did have to buy some Cricut Vinyl and Transfer tape, but the digital image on Cricut was only $1.99 for each phone cover design. I liked it so much I made one for myself in another color.






Christmas gift tags:
I created these simple gift tags with some Bazzill paper, stamps from The Stamps of Life, Uni-Ball Signo white pen, Stickles in red and green, and embossing ink/powder in white and gold.



I distressed the edges of this tag using some Distress ink.






No comments:

Post a Comment