Sunday, October 27, 2013

Twig & Linen custom stamp

Yay for Special Deliveries!! I have waited patiently for this delivery from Twig & Linen. I learned about this cute Etsy product through another blogger, Jennifer McGuire. By far, their custom personalized stamp was the cutest I found on Etsy. I wanted to take my homemade cards to another level, so I ordered one of their stamps. It came today in a cute burlap sac with instructions. Their stamps come in 2 verions: wood stamp or self-inking stamps. Since I probably will be using this stamp with different colored inks, I opted for the (cheaper) wood stamp. 



A sample


Another cool aspect of this stamp is that there is a special place along its side where a label can be placed and it has its own special plastic cover so it doesn't get ink over it. LOVE IT! Can't wait to use it on all my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment